Articles on this Page
- 04/16/14--06:03: _Virtual Phone Answe...
- 04/16/14--06:24: _Best Business Credi...
- 04/16/14--08:32: _What/How Makes a Go...
- 04/17/14--08:42: _How to Improve Alex...
- 04/17/14--09:01: _How to Build a Pros...
- 04/17/14--09:19: _How to Make a Good ...
- 04/19/14--04:08: _Building an E-Comme...
- 04/19/14--06:15: _What is cloud compu...
- 04/19/14--20:30: _Content Marketing i...
- 04/20/14--00:28: _5 Strategies to Imp...
- 04/22/14--15:06: _10 Most Common Inte...
- 04/25/14--20:26: _How to Download & R...
- 04/25/14--21:16: _Top 10 Extensions/P...
- 04/26/14--21:07: _Top Websites to Wat...
- 04/26/14--21:21: _How to reset an iPa...
- 04/27/14--11:03: _7 Android Apps Are ...
- 04/27/14--19:39: _Simple Tricks to Im...
- 04/27/14--21:27: _How to Manage Your ...
- 04/27/14--22:13: _Use WhatsApp from Y...
- 04/28/14--01:04: _Top 5 Websites to L...
- 04/16/14--06:03: Virtual Phone Answering System Office/Answering Service
- 04/17/14--08:42: How to Improve Alexa Ranking Quickly Tricks 2014
- 04/17/14--09:01: How to Build a Prospect List for Small Business to Generate Leads
- 04/17/14--09:19: How to Make a Good Website for Your Business Online
- 04/19/14--04:08: Building an E-Commerce Website 10 Steps to Your Business Plan
- 04/19/14--06:15: What is cloud computing? How it is Useful For Us
- 04/19/14--20:30: Content Marketing in E-Commerce: Checklist and Instructions
- If you write your content accordingly, you create so external and natural links that point to your website - for the SEO that is optimal.
- If you write new articles, You can insert links that point to your product and category pages. These anchor texts you optimize best so that they improve your SEO results yet.
- You want to make your product more attractive for visitors and generate as many clicks and orders.
- you want it to be shared as often as possible: Like / Tweet / +1 ...
- You want to have as many visitors your blog Subscribe: RSS or Newsletter
- Text Only?
- text and images?
- text, images and videos?
- 04/20/14--00:28: 5 Strategies to Improve Your Qualified Leads Generation
- Digital marketing has become the primary source of lead in most B2B organizations in volume. It is simply impossible to prohibit out ready to purchase or download a document to register for a webinar or non target people. Furthermore, the quality of information in the forms indicated in lines is a random quality;
- In most B2B sectors, data on the ROI of campaigns can not be acquired in the short term in the B2B "complex sales" it takes months, sometimes years, between the start of a campaign and the end of its impact in turnover;
- Tactics that aim to improve the quality of basic exploration and focus on the outbound inbound sees his limited firstly by the rate of obsolescence bases efficiency - about 30% per year - and secondly the absence on the market of reliable databases in most trades B2B (1), other than the purchasing managers and CIOs, reasonable price (2).
- In the longer term, subject to the availability of adequate information systems, it is possible to detect the most productive campaigns turnover and change budget allocations, but it does have a limited effect and especially not bear fruit over a period far beyond one financial year.
- increase the overall volume acquisition leads without trying to sort upstream, working on the volume and the multiplier effect of acquisition than on targeting their campaigns;
- establish systems of automatic filters by scoring to separate the wheat from the chaff, both in terms of targeting (function, sector, company size) that the propensity to buy (behavior);
- ripen in the lead target actions nurturing to allow time for everyone to lead his thoughts at their own pace, without harassing them commercially;
- qualify leads for sales not pass that those who are truly deemed ready to maintain a high quality of leads passed;
- allow recycling Nurturing leads untried commercial loans , according to a simple and efficient process to continue to influence the half leads that are generated in both the target and are ripe for purchase.
- 04/22/14--15:06: 10 Most Common Interview Questions That Ask in Every Job Interview
- 04/25/14--20:26: How to Download & Run/Install WhatsApp on Windows7/8 PC?
- 04/25/14--21:16: Top 10 Extensions/Plugins For Ecommerce Wordpress
- flexible coupons codes,
- control calculations shipping,
- RSS feeds of products and categories
- Multilingual: French language supported,
- several currencies,
- PayPal and Google Checkout integration,
- a payment page
- administration interface for an overview of sales,
- stock inventory database, and much more.
- order management,
- an area of account,
- inventory tracking,
- import / export of products,
- discount codes,
- related products,
- control of tax rates and shipping
- product research, and more.
- sales reports,
- control of shipping fees and taxes,
- order management,
- product management and inventory
- promo codes and more.
- support for unlimited subscription levels
- PayPal ® Website Payments Pro (with professional forms to facilitate the processing of credit card on the spot)
- Authorize.Net ® (also with shapes Pro)
- Google Checkout ®,
- ClickBank ®,
- advanced tools Import / Export User
- the ability to use the coupon codes and many other improvements.
- promotional codes
- tax rate and shipping,
- Related Products
- RSS feeds
- display as a grid or list,
- order management,
- email notifications,
- Integration with many payment gateways, and more.
- multiple product options,
- basic statistics and data on sales,
- Shipping options and the sales tax,
- of configurable email templates,
- inventory management database, and more.
- discount codes,
- volume discounts,
- and inventory management.
- discount codes,
- purchase history of users,
- sales reports,
- the download log file, and many others.
- 04/26/14--21:07: Top Websites to Watch HD Movies Online Free
- 04/26/14--21:21: How to reset an iPad or iPhone Password forgotten?
- 04/27/14--19:39: Simple Tricks to Improve WiFi Signal Strength/Ways to Maximize
- 04/27/14--21:27: How to Manage Your PC Remotely from Android Phone
Create Great with the image of the caller interface sophisticatedThe virtual office telephone answering is incorporated with a range of call management features that manages your business calls in a professional style. These include auto attendant, find me follow me call forwarding, caller ID, conference, voicemail, fax, fax to email, call waiting and more appeal.
Effective call routing featuresIncoming calls to your official numbers can be transferred to other telephone numbers provided, including the number of cells. When calls are not answered within a specified number of rings or if all lines are busy, the system redirects calls to voicemail employees, allowing callers to leave voice messages. These voice messages are sent to individual email accounts as attachments of audio files, so you can check messages, even moving parts. The system notifies the arrival of new voicemails via text alerts on your cell phone or pager message. Faxes are stored in mailboxes fax.
Reliable communication option for your business officeA virtual office phone answering system can be implemented without implementing costly PBX equipments at your site. All equipment is kept at the site of the service provider. The PBX services are offered through a hosted server using high speed Internet or telephone networks. As the PBX services are shared among many users, the services can be availed at economical monthly fee
You can use your Air Miles card and they give you 1,000 for every purchase of $ 15. The amount you can spend each week is cumulative, it is not mandatory to buy $ 15 every time you go to the pharmacy. In addition, there are weekly "special products" that allow you to double or even triple your miles if you buy a minimum amount or a fixed amount for a particular purchase.
You can buy in stores Optimum card, which offers instant discounts (if you wish) or you can save a certain amount to buy later makes you feel. For every 8000 points, you "earn" $ 10. Of course, some products allow you every week to earn more points. Points "ride" fast enough when buying special circular (for about $ 750, for commodities like toilet paper) and it is possible to go even faster if you set your purchases with a MasterCard credit card-Optimum.
Here is another card points you can use either the Aeroplan card. For every dollar spent, you earn one mile. You can then redeem your miles against travel of course, but also other gifts of all kinds (cosmetics, electronic products, etc..) Know it will cost about 10,000 miles for a bottle of perfume brand ...
Here you can still use your Air Miles card. We will give you a reward mile for every $ 20 purchase. In addition, IGA offers free products if you spend over $ 70 once. These are generally excellent quality products that would cost you quite expensive if you buy them (bags of fresh pasta, gourmet cookies, etc..), So it's often worth it! I admit I often "take" and I add regularly in my cart now many of these items available
If you shop regularly at home, you should obtain the map metro & moi. Every dollar you bring a point, and many products circular you will earn up to 10 times more points. In addition, you will receive several "keychains" that you can distribute to members of your family to accumulate points when they also go to the grocery store! Whenever you have 500 points, you'll get a $ 4 discount on your bill ... or keep saving!
If you do not know it yet, these three supermarkets are "brothers." To save home (within 3, with the same card), you will get a special credit card, MasterCard PC Points (CIBC). Each time you accumulate 20,000 points, you can redeem against items in the amount of $ 20. Obviously, the more you buy brand products "President's Choice", the more points you ...
Why rewards?We must not close our eyes, this is not for "our beautiful eyes" that stores offer us gifts. This is only a way as another customer loyalty and ensure that they choose to buy from them rather than a competitor. In addition, the most attractive deals they offer (trips, outings, etc..) Often require that we spend exorbitant amounts. A small example? A round trip Paris-Montreal for 2 people is equivalent to about $ 75,000 of expenses for the number of Air Miles required (this does not include the fees of the trip).
This is it really worth it?Enthusiasts will tell you that yes! Indeed, with a lot of discipline and patience, many people have seen offer trips, shows, outings to the movies and all sorts of other things. We buy and consume every day, so why not take advantage of this that is offered. Whether or not this is the score card, we will spend the same amount ... By cons, we must be aware that when you sign up for a rewards program, whatever it is, all your habits and consumer preferences will be tracked and recorded to allow different companies you "bait" by sending you (by email, mail, sometimes by phone) promotions that may interest you.
What is the best rewards program?It all depends of course "gifts" you like to receive. Some programs are "immediate" and allow you to test a new product right away, others require months of expectations ... Depending on your interests, you can choose a program and a store, and that is exactly what Companies looking! Obviously if you have a lot of patience and want to monetize your spending to transform travels, cards Aeroplan or Air Miles style are advantageous, especially since they are associated with several hundred stores across the country. So you can "work" for this weekend in Las Vegas whenever you buy something ... So do you have your score card?
10 top tips for preparing
1. Begin by having in mind the end of your presentationBefore you even start PowerPoint, sit down and take the time to think about the day of your presentation. What is the reason you made this statement? Why you do we asked to speak? What is the expected audience? What do you want the audience to take away from your presentation? Remember that presentation is not a simple reading of slides. This is much more than that. Otherwise, the audience could happen to you while reading a book (book, report, etc..) On the topic of your presentation to get the same information.
2. Know your audience in the best possibleBefore developing the content of your presentation, you need to ask yourself several questions to become the best presenter for this audience. You must at least meet the classic Who?, What?, Why, Where? and When?
Attending the presentation? What is their background? What level of knowledge do they have of the subject presented? What is the purpose of this event? Is this for inspiration? Are they looking for specific information and how-to? They prefer the theory or best practices? Why you do we asked to speak? What are their expectations of you?
Where does the presentation take place? Inquire as much as possible about the location and logistics. What time is held your presentation? Do you have enough time to prepare properly? If there are other presenters, what is the order (by the way, I recommend that you volunteer to go first or last)? What day of the week? All these questions are important.
3. Content, content and content yetRegardless of your performance, or quality and professionalism of your PowerPoint presentation, if your intention is not sitting on a solid content, you will fail. Understand me, I do not say that only a good content can ensure the success of your presentation. Great content is a prerequisite, but it is not enough. However, the preparation of your presentation begins with a solid content for your audience. It is this content that you develop a story that will touch your audience.
Warning! Although I stress the importance of content, thanks, do your audience a information overload. Information overload, unfortunately common phenomenon occurs when a presenter includes too much information in a presentation without making the effort to make it relevant to the audience. Sometimes it's as if the presenter wanted to show that he knows much, or more often, he is afraid that if he did not tell the "whole story" in detail, the public will not understand.
4. Promote simplicity"Simple" does not mean "simplistic". Suggests that simplification is simplistic ... is simplistic! Simplicity is a difficult goal to achieve, but your audience will appreciate. Simplicity requires more thought and planning on your part, because you need to decide what should be part of your presentation ... and what should be excluded. Here's a simple exercise:
EXERCISE:If your audience can not remember three things from your presentation that would they?
Sketch outline 5.
I suggest you start thinking on paper, not in PowerPoint. Personally, I use a large whiteboard to sketch my ideas. This allows me to be more creative. I can also take a step back, literally, and imagine the sequence of my presentation in PowerPoint. I can also write the important points and develop some structure. I can quickly draw some graphics or photos to be integrated later in PowerPoint. Do not forget that even if you use technology for your presentation, speaking to an audience and get in touch with him to persuade, inform or sell, is far from technology, but rather human.
In his book "Beyond Bullet Points" published in 2005, Cliff Atkinson compares a speaker who develops a presentation directly in PowerPoint to a filmmaker who committed actors and the film starts without the script in hand.
More about planning "paper"I generally use a block of legal size paper and a pencil (or a whiteboard if there is enough space) to create a draft of a screenplay. I think the approach "paper" stimulates my creativity more, as I said earlier. No software to harm me and I can easily see the sequence of the presentation. I sketch images that I use as support for a particular item, such as a pie chart, a photo, a curve, and so on. You may think it is a waste of time, why not start PowerPoint and create your images once and for all? The fact is that if I tried to create the presentation directly in PowerPoint, it would take more time because I constantly spend the "Normal" mode to "Slide Sorter" mode to get an overall view of the presentation. The paper or whiteboard sketch approach allows to develop my ideas and create a draft sequence, which helps to strengthen and simplify my message. Thereafter, it is much easier to put my ideas page in PowerPoint. Generally, I do not even look at my pad of paper (or my whiteboard) when I use PowerPoint because I now have a clear idea of my presentation. Certainly,
I take a look at my notes to remember what the visual elements that I thought, and then I go on the website iStockphoto , or I dig in my own library of images to be find the one that best supports my point. (NDDL: You can also use some pictures on the website Flickr Be sure to respect the rights of authors.).
6. Have a clear and solid structureTake a page from the book of McKinsey presentation: presentation structure predominates. Without this structure, your personal style, your speech and your visual aids will have no impact. If you took the time to clarify and organize your thoughts, then your thinking should be clear. You can see the logic of your content and sequence of presentation. If your ideas are not clear at the beginning, it will be impossible to design a proper structure when you create visuals to support your point.
Your audience needs to know where you go. It is not enough to have a slide "Agenda" or "Plan of the presentation." If you do not have a clear and solid plan, then such a slide will be useless. In addition, the audience can become even more irritated if you fail a subject you had announced earlier presentation.
7. Then?In Japanese, I often say "dakara nani? "Or" sore of ...? "Which translates roughly as" So what? ". I constantly ask this question while I prepare my presentation. When developing the content of a presentation, always put yourself in the shoes of your audience and ask yourself "So what? ". It is important to ask these questions during the planning process. For example, is that what you bring is relevant? Is it just "cool"? Does it matter? Does it helps to get your message or is it just air? You already part of an audience. Have you ever wondered what that was about to do with the topic of the presentation? You said "So what? ". Ask yourself this important question constantly. If you can not answer, cut this part of your presentation.
8. Can you pass the test of the elevator?Check the clarity of your message with the elevator test. This exercise forces you to "sell" your message in 30-45 seconds. Imagine the following situation: you have an appointment with the president of your company to present the concept of a new product. When you arrive at his office at the scheduled time, the Chairman informed that he must leave you unexpectedly and asks you to make it your presentation while he went to his car. Imagine this scenario. Could you tell him "sell" during the journey that leads him to his car? While this is unusual, but it is still potential. That said, what is more likely is that we ask you to shorten your presentation, say half. Would you be able to present your point anyway? This perhaps never happen, but the fact that you prepare for this eventuality is an exercise that will allow you to tighten your speech and get to the point.
The author of "I Can See You Naked" Ron Hoff, reminds us that presentation should pass the "test of David Belasco" when you are at the stage of its development. David Belasco was a producer who insisted that the main idea of any successful play he produced can be described in a few sentences on the back of a business card. Try it. Can you summarize the gist of your presentation and write on the back of a business card? If this is too difficult, you should probably rethink your speech. This test is a good thing to do before you open PowerPoint.
9. The art of storytellingA good presentation includes stories. The best presenters illustrate their concepts with stories, often personal. The best way to explain complex ideas is to use examples or share a true story. Stories are easier to remember for an audience. If you want an audience remembers your presentation, find a way to make it memorable. You should try to tell interesting stories short and to support your point.
In addition, it is a good idea to think about your 30 minute presentation as an opportunity to tell a story. A good story speaks to you in the beginning, keeps your interest thereafter and ends with a punch. I've seen good presentations without being extraordinary, were very effective because the presenter told relevant stories in a clear and concise to support his speech.
10. How to be assertiveThe more you master your subject, you will be less nervous. If you have taken the time to meticulously prepare the sequence of your presentation, think about the images and graphics that best support your speech, there is no need to be nervous. Moreover, if you have repeated several times your presentation with a computer and a projector, your nervousness should have melted like snow in the sun. We fear what we do not know. If we master our subject and have said, if we know what is the next slide and we anticipated the questions, then we have eliminated much of the unknown. When you eliminate the unknown and reduce anxiety and nervousness when confidence returns naturally.
10 top tips for presentation
1. Express your passionIf I had only one thing to you, it would be passionate. Surely you must have great content. Of course, your presentation should look professional. But all this is useless if you do not believe passionately that you say. The main element that separates mediocre presenters of those world-class is the ability to interact with the audience so exciting and honest. Do not hold back. Trust. And let your passion to express themselves!
2. Begin by lionYou already said, first impressions are very important ... and it's true! The first 2-3 minutes of your presentation are crucial. The audience just waiting to love you. In this regard, the audience will give you a few minutes early presentation to be seduced. Do not miss your chance! Most speakers fail at this stage simply because they lose too much time to appear ... and praise their achievements. (Audios You can prevent this by asking someone to present very briefly).
3. Be briefHuman beings have a short attention span when it comes time to sit passively listen to a presenter. The attention of an audience is highest at the beginning ... and the end of the presentation when you say something like "In conclusion ...". It is simply human. This is even more true for today's workers who are busy and often tired. So if you have 30 minutes for your presentation, finish in 25 minutes. It is better to feel that the audience wants more than to feel he has had enough! Entertainment professionals know something.
4. Depart from theGet closer to your audience as you move away from the platform. The latter acts as a barrier between you and the audience, which is bad since the purpose of your presentation is to establish contact with the audience.
5.Use a remote controlTo move from one slide to another, using a remote control. In this way, you will not be "attached" to the stage. It is an imperative. I highly recommend the remote "Presentation Remote" from Keyspan . Many people also like the remote control of the company Interlink .
6. Remember the "B" buttonIf you press the "B" button for a PowerPoint (or Keynote), the screen will go blank. This is particularly useful if you need to "get out" of the subject shown on the slide. Emptying the screen, you can now have all the attention. When you're ready to resume, just press the "B" key to release the slide previously displayed.
7. Establish Good eye contactMake eye contact with people in your audience instead of simply scanning the group look. Never look into the projection screen (although you can use your computer screen as a monitor). The best way to lose contact with the audience is to turn your back. Also, while you maintain good eye contact, do not forget to smile. Unless your subject is severe and austere, a smile can be a very powerful element.
8. Keep the lights onIf you talk in a meeting room or a classroom, it can be tempting to turn off the lights so that the presentation is clearer and the colors are more beautiful. Opt instead for a compromise between a bright image on the projection screen and a room too dark. Turn off the lights focuses all attention on the screen, not to mention the soporific effect. It is you who should get the attention of the audience, not the projection screen. Note that recent projectors are bright enough that you can leave the lights on.
9. Use a TV for small groupsIf you go to a small group, you can connect your computer to a TV with a big screen (via the video input). When you use a TV screen, you can leave most, if not all the lights on. Make sure that the text and graphics are large enough to be seen on a small screen. You may need to increase the size of your text significantly.
10. At all times, be courteous, affable and professional
When someone from the audience asks a question or makes comments, be gracious and thank him for his contribution to the presentation. Even if someone is difficult, always act like a gentleman or lady. A true professional always keeps his composure. Remember, it is your reputation. Stay always affable, even with the most difficult of audiences.
10 top tips composition slides1. Promote simplicity
PowerPoint was designed to present visual information to support about the speaker. The slide itself was never intended to be the "star of the show" (starring, of course, the public). People came to hear you and be affected or informed (or both). Do not derail your about due to slide unnecessarily complicated or overloaded by the "visual pollution" as Edward Tufte said. Nothing in your slide should be superfluous, nothing.
Your slides should include plenty of white space. Do not feel obligated to fill every free space on your slide. Banish logos and other visual or textual element that does not serve your speech. Your slide is less crowded, more powerful will be your visual message.
2. Minimize use of bulleted lists
Your presentation is for the interest of your audience. Bored an audience with bulleted lists do not add much. Which brings us to the question text. The best slides have no text at all. This may seem foolish given the dependence on text slides today, but the best PowerPoint slides will be virtually useless without the narration (that is you). Remember, slides are designed to support the speech of the speaker, not to make it unnecessary.
Many people often say something like: "Sorry, I missed your presentation. I was told that it was great. Could you send me your PowerPoint file? ". If it is good slides, they will not their very useful without you. Better prepare a document summarizing your comments. The audience will be better served by such a document as your PowerPoint presentation. If you have a detailed document or publication to your audience that you can give it after your presentation, you will not feel obliged to fill your PowerPoint slides with lots of text.
If you are included in the top 100,000 websites, as dictated by Alexa, a lot of information will be provided on your site, including the number of visitors, graphics, etc. There is a certain element of prestige associated with the fact to be in this group of websites, which encourages webmasters to want to improve the Alexa ranking as they can.
Critics are particularly vocal about the Alexa toolbar approach linked, as it is said that many of those involved in the search engine optimization process are aware of the concept and have installed the toolbar. This, they say, skews the results and does not represent the world in general. Although there are some things you can do to improve Alexa, basically you need to be attracting traffic to score.
One of the first things you should do to improve the Alexa ranking is download their toolbar or browser extension bar. These documents are available in Internet Explorer or Firefox, the preferred way. Once you have downloaded and installed the add-on, you must define your target site as your home page. Get widgets Alexa Rank and insert in your website. Plug-ins are available to help you make your WordPress blog or other way.
Ideally, you should try to ensure that many people who visit your website have the relevant tools bar or extension on their computer. If your website or blog is in internet marketing or SEO areas, many people who will visit and you should already be beneficial in regards to your overall ranking so. Advertise your URL in webmaster forums many websites marketing or related to the Internet and forums as you can, as it is likely that many of the visitors who click this link will be activated Alexa.
One of the main ways to improve Alexa rank is to provide educational information to laser targeted to your site. We are all aware that this is the number one rule for optimization, but if you're in the arena of Internet marketing, you will naturally get more traffic that way.
You've probably heard of a number of questionable techniques, sometimes known as "black hat", which can be addressed as you try to improve Alexa positions. These include but are not limited to surfing and auto redirects and are sometimes used by those who are less scrupulous position to increase their credibility in the eyes of some advertising networks. Always carefully examine ways to improve the performance of your website and the position and do not be afraid to consult experts who can give you the lowdown on the basis of years of experience. Membership websites and marketing forums are a great source to find these people
dematerialization of purchase.
There are currently no seller or store at which to complain in case of problems . People always ask if you are not going to get away ? Pocketing the money and not give new . Everything you can to recreate a sense of trust and closeness, do it. All satisfaction guarantees must be highlighted. On the Internet, the ability to change your mind is far from a detail . Rather it is a test that can determine a potential buyer to give it a shot though he does not know you .
If you go through a web host that will cost you money but there are ways to make your site easier to navigate while making savings. Indeed, if many visitors load images to display your web page at the same time so they may be slowed because the pipes are not all internet extensible.
You can, too not overloading your pages with visuals and images that are too heavy , accelerate their views and save on your accommodation costs which, of course , will depend on the data packet that passes every day. There are other technical tricks that are possible for your web pages to be more effective. For example, it is possible to combine several small images into one. So instead of bothering your servers ten times to retrieve the image of an icon, you retrieve all into a single image . This is called reducing http requests .
Now that you have created a web project that is light and therefore fast and efficient site, make sure you followed the standard navigation . As you can innovate on the colors or content , much the way to go from page to page must be consistent with what is usually found on the net.
There are millions of web sites and so if every time someone arrived on a page, it should spend a minute to understand where is the menu, where to click to change the item or return to the previous page , browse the web would be unbearable. Forget navigation menus that throw but which would be difficult to understand at a glance . Forget hierarchies strange pages where we do not know in which sub- section of what we ended up subtopic.
Nothing worse to scare users after thirty seconds. Finally, consider that the concept of "home page " is virtually over . Indeed, with the search engines , users can have direct access to any page of your website. It is therefore not whether a cul de sac and is ideal as your navigation menu is present on all pages with a clear indication of the category in which it is currently .
What is an e-commerce business plan?A business plan is on this lucrative market is an important key to success. Even if you set up this plan only for yourself, you bring so keep telling yourself to ask the right questions to limit your losses and focus on your goals.
Here are the main points of a business plan:1 Abstract - This part is possibly the most difficult section of a business plan. You may want to put a rough draft and complete this later, once you have completed all the other points. The abstract should include your business goals, your mission and your success strategies.
2 Corporate Overview - At this point, you call all the important information about your business. Create a summary of the points that are important for establishing your company as well as a list of your goals, target groups and competitive advantage.
3 Products - Here it gets really interesting. Create a list of your products, your inventory and your packaging material. You should be thinking ahead: what products I'll add my inventory? I produce my own products or to purchase them in wholesale? Which brands I'll be offering?
4 market analysis - Before you set up an online store, you should make sure that you are an expert in your field. Bring all the information about the current market situation as well as your competitors in experience. Take a regular look at Google Trends to find out whether the demand for your products fluctuates seasonally.
6 Marketing Strategy - Lets you set out from your competitors. You should have a clear idea of how you want to build your concept and communicate with customers. When developing your own brand and the development target group relevant measures, it is important to always have your goals in mind. Here are a few ideas: a blog, social media, advertising and Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
7 planning your Internet presence - You certainly need to do some research,Think about all the requirements for the development of your website by sketching how you imagine your ideal website. Use an e-commerce solution that gives you a high degree of flexibility and has the features that are important to you. You can create your online store completely FREE and manage. Unlike other solutions, you do not need to pass from your proceeds to us or make a monthly payment.
9 Budget - This section is particularly labor intensive, but essential for your business plan. Thus, your business plan should include at least one of the following items: a budget planning, a break-even analysis, an estimated profit and loss account, a cash flow forecast and funding requirements. I know, because you have to expect quite a bit - this article on the topic of e-commerce in practice can help you with that!
10 exit plan - An exit plan for your business is as important as having a plan for building. Formulate your long-term goals: Sell your company to an investor? Do you have a 4-year plan for this project? To pave the way for your company already and limit your losses, before you get started at all correct.
Nowadays Companies perform applications from all areas in the Cloud from, for example, CRM, HR, accounting, or custom applications. Cloud-based applications are ready for use within a few days, which you can not necessarily be said of traditional enterprise software. The costs are lower because you need not to run in hardware and software, invest extensive configuration and maintenance of a complete technology package or products or premises. In addition, they are more scalable, secure and reliable than most other. About updates, you have to stop thinking, because security updates, performance enhancements and new features get your applications in the cloud automatically.
The payment method for cloud-based applications is slightly different: Forget the acquisition of servers or software. If your applications run in the cloud, no additional costs. Everything is included in an easy monthly subscription, so you only pay for what you have used.
Finally, you save with cloud applications still your valuable IT resources? Hr CFO will love it! This allows you to concentrate on the provision of further applications for new projects and innovations. The bottom line is cloud computing is thus a simple idea, but can be for your business can benefit greatly.
In this article I will show you what technical requirements should meet your blog. Then I show you how topics and selection as well as the actual writing articles in my own marketing strategy looks like.
Why Every online retailer should deal with the issue of content marketing?As the owner of an online company, it is your job to create useful and targeted content in connection using effective web marketing strategies. If you do this correctly, you can benefit from a positive cost-benefit ratio:
Brand imageWhen you create custom content for your product pages, you can independently manage each product. These types of content are often descriptive. Each word implies a argument on the fact to sell the product and thus generate revenue. If you write articles for a blog, you can use your products the right light, write product reviews and shape your brand through their own personal style.
Conversion rate of offersLater in this article you will learn later how to write content that can make your online store more attractive and increase your sales.
Customer loyaltyIf you have great product that attracts certainly at one or two new visitor who will follow your blog via RSS or social media. The more subscribers you have for your blog, the more customers you win for your online shop.
SEOThe reason why you ever write an article is, plain and simple fact that you want to appear in search results for certain keywords appear near the top. This allows you to attract more visitors on SEO in your online shop. Good content also going to benefit from external and internal link building help:
Social MediaThere are social media that you can use to your advantage Finally. Great content on your page can spread quickly here and so may provide a very short time for thousands of new visitors to your online shop. To also keep also happen to people in a good mood, which already follow you.
Technical Requirements for Content Marketing
A working blog"It's obvious," you say? That is, of course, but if it comes in addition to the online shop to have a working blog, the whole thing might not be so easy. The first thing you should ask yourself: Does the blog under the same domain name as the URL are subfolders, are moved to a subdomain or do I need an entirely new domain name? Within the SEO community one is with regard to the choice of a domain for a blog not quite sure, but if you ask me, then I would place the blog always as subfolders under the domain name of your online store.
Set up Google Authorship right in your G+ accountIt is less about social media, but more to SEO. If you link your blog with G+ Authorship, your profile picture will be displayed directly on the search results page of Google. Other useful information can be found here: " Setup Google+ Authorship ",
I have created a direct link to the search results page of Google, as the probability that you click on a link with a profile picture, is very high. This shows how important it is that your Google+ Authorship is properly set up.
Buttons for social mediaWhy leave a great contribution if your visitors are not on the "Like" on Facebook or can click the +1 button on Google+ button and have no way him on Twitter or add it to your board on Pinterest? With buttons for social media, your articles can spread quickly. Do not use them no way out!
You might be wondering where to place these buttons? In order to optimize the sharing in social networks, I place it always twice - at top and one at the bottom of a page.
course I'm assuming that you have already created in each of these networks a profile for your company. Should not be the case, place best equal to one when you are finished with this article.
NewsletterWhat if your visitors wanted to email newsletters inform about your new products? Use of newsletters you can attract a lot of visitors to your blog or in your online shop. I personally think that every online retailer should also think about marketing strategies by e-mail, but I will write again at some point a separate article.
Web analyticsIf you have loose-once with the content marketing, you should also measure how successful your content, what number likes and comments you get ... how many people have read your blog entries ... how many visitors have come across your blog on your product pages ... you know what I mean. This is not necessarily about "Big Data", but these figures may prove well as very useful.
using web analytics, you can measure the ROI of your content marketing strategy. You can also understand the behavior of your visitors in terms of your content better and try new strategies in your next article.
How do I write an article? Instructions.Now you are ready and you can start writing. Think thoroughly beforehand about what you want to write.
Take a moment to answer these three questions:1 Which product do you want to present?
2 What needs fulfilled this product?
3 Who is the target audience for such a product? Can you describe the target group in more detail?
Very good! The goal of your article, you already know:
Begin with the headingA good headline is already half the battle. If it is convincing, then click on it and visitors read your blog entry. If you need some help with the headline, then read this article but simply by Jeff Bullas. You'll find great advice about content marketing
And how exactly is her article together?
Detached videos you could stand out from the crowd, but you should always keep your goal in mind. In many cases, videos can be very useful, but not always. It is possible that your visitors look at your record on your smartphone or in the office - here is not always easy to watch videos. Therefore I would suggest to include whatever relevant texts and images in addition to videos.
How long will the contribution be? How users read on the Internet?As for the length, there are no rules. In my opinion, an article should contain all necessary information, without completely digress.
Playing with my article, I am now loosely over which 1000 words mark, and if you read this paragraph, I guess some of you up to this point everything have read. I do know that this is rather the exception. Most visitors fly over only content and jump directly to the sections that they really care. Just read this article once from Slate about how users read on the Internet .
Check this checklist before you publish your articleAt this point I would like a very helpful book like Gerry McGovern mention: " 6 Cs of the Killer Web Content ". Before you publish your articles, ask yourself these six questions. I always pay it to go through these six questions when I read my article again finally.
1 Anyone interested in this?
2 If the article is written interesting?
3 If the article is well written understandable?
4 Is the item complete?
5 If the article is accurate?
6 If the article is correct?
Another question I ask myself is:- "What value does this article my visitors?"
You have written a great article? Then share it with us!Now that you have published your article, you can share it with the right people at the right time - mainly in social networks and newsletters. I'm sure you when and how to share content on Twitter, Facebook, etc. will find plenty of articles and information about. However, keep in mind that you also need to try yourself with your fans and customers different approaches.
Successful or not? That is the question here.Once your item is on line and was divided everywhere accordingly, you should analyze your web analytics tool perform. In social media, you can see the results pretty quickly. SEO results can take weeks or even months after the release of your content to evaluate properly.
matter what is the result - you never take it personally, you are always trying to think analytically as possible and keep only the strategies that proven to work. When you analyze your results in detail, you can improve your skills as a writer and use this knowledge.
Do you have questions? Write a comment below.
It is very difficult to influence the quality of leads entering the funnelHowever, our daily practice with our customers compels us to find that it is very difficult to act effectively on the intrinsic quality of leads entering the funnel, at least in the short term. There are several reasons:
Good leads are not necessarily at birth but becomeSome marketers seem to have their mourning of this problem and decided to do otherwise. The most successful companies on lead generation (ie those that have the highest growth in revenue from marketing) do not focus on the quality of leads entering their funnel and even less on the acquisition and maintenance of databases exploration. These companies prefer to focus their resources and budgets on five strategies:
Do not hesitate to contact good leads generator company or partners for information on the methods and tools that increase the share of marketing in the sources of revenue.
1 Tell us a little about yourselfThis "question" the job interview is often heralded. You should not digress too much and restrict you to the relevant facts for the job in your narrative. Whether you build your story chronologically or anti-chronological order, is up to you - but watch out for a clear structure. A response such as "That too is but everything in my CV" is one of the absolute taboo sets in a job interview .
Introduce yourself to critical inquiries such as "Why did you quit this job?" or "Can you explain why you are in this company have worked for such a short time? "one. Play this part in the run with a friend in the role of Personal through. Details of the private life you should initially missed.
2 What do you know about our company?Here we check how well you've prepared for the interview. The research on the company is essential for the success of the call. Collect in advance through various sources (eg corporate website, brochures or measuring) all information about the companies that you can find. Focus particular attention on the company's history and philosophy, products, current projects and numbers.
Showing you excited about the company and make it clear that you harbor a strong interest in the company. Your answer can you quiet with a "I have of course informed me in advance in detail about your company and ..." usher. If this question is not asked, so it makes sense to bring your knowledge elsewhere - for example, the next question ...
3 Why do you want to work for us / have you applied with us?Show enthusiasm and motivation - this is one of the most important questions in the interview! Again, you can revert to your collected information about the company. Lifting again all the positive aspects of the company and the site shows, which are particularly important to you.
, it should be clear that you can identify with the company and its products well and imagine, on a longer term basis to work there. Convince that you do not want to work anywhere, but at exactly this company. Evidence on which you can refer yourself here, such as the corporate culture, the company's prospects or even the products can be.
4 Why did you choose this industry / this job?What motivation did the candidates when choosing a career? The choice of the industry or profession should not be based on a whim or for lack of alternatives ("I have nothing found"). Much more, you should indicate that you have confirmed in your choice of personal interests and practical experience. If possible, put a connection between your interests and the job here. Plus points gathers the one who has already decided at a young age for a profession. Who, however, has often changed jobs and the industry looks leaps and bounds and involves the risk that it does not remain faithful long and the desired location.
5 Why do you want to leave your present job / why did you quit?here one you should under no circumstances do: express yourself badly about your last employer! This is evidence of poor style and lack of loyalty. Also, problems with colleagues or general conflict in the old job are better left unmentioned.
The reasons for the job changes should focus much more on your career goals, new challenges, and plans for the future and focus on the positive aspects of the intended site. For example, are a major area of responsibility, better development opportunities or searching for a new challenge understandable reasons.
6 What are your greatest strengths and weaknesses?
7 What do you mean, where do you stand in 5 years?
8 Why we should just decide for you?
9 What are your salary expectations / what you want to earn?
10 Do you have any questions for us?
WhatsApp phone for example., base OS, a phone, and you want to connect with your friends on WhatsApp, then today Today, I tell you the way in which you can run WhatsApp on your PC.
Just follow this step by step guide and you will be able to run WhatsApp on your PC.Step 1: Download Windows BlueStack To click Here .
Step 2: Install BlueStack on your PC. After completing the installation, the Welcome screen opens with BlueStack 25 Android applications "Top Charts".
WP e-Commerce is one of the popular plugins that existed for several years. It is considered one of the pioneers in trade enligne for wordpress platform. The plugin itself can be downloaded for free with a variety of upgrades and add-ons (add-ons) available for purchase. WP e-Commerce includes features such as
Jigoshop is another extension of shop enligne Wordpress that exists for a long time. Jigoshop is also available as a free download with the opportunity to purchase premium themes and extensions. Themes allow you to build professional looking sites ecommerce saving you huge costs in developing an e-commerce site measured by a company. Extensions of additional features, such as different payment gateways, improvements in marketing techniques, are also available. Some of these extensions are offered by third developers.
The characteristics include Jigoshop
WooCommerce from WooThemes is another plug-in e-commerce extremely popular. You can buy premium themes developed by WooCommerce. Number of themes are available from third party developers.
WooCommerce can be downloaded for free with the option to buy paid extensions.
WooCommerce features include:
The free version of s2Member ® Framework integrates with PayPal ® payment standard (also free), and fully supports recurring billing. s2Member supports custom for registration (including Custom Registration / profile fields) pages, account access, and much more. s2Member is compatible with multisite networks, and even with BuddyPress and bbPress.
With s2Member ® Pro add-on (a paid upgrade option), you can have
Video tutorials are available at: s2Member.com / Videos.
Cart66 offers a free version and a professional version with a few different options available license. The free version includes e-commerce functionality as basic order management, promotions, control of tax rates and shipping costs, use multiple currencies, custom reports sent by email, and more.
Cart66 has some features, in my opinion, makes a single plugin. The professional version supports recurring payments and membership access. In addition, as the free version that lets you pay to sell products from any page or email. The professional version integrates Trea well with the extension " Gravity Forms ", which can open many other opportunities to sell your products on your site.
Shopp is a premium plugin that has existed for some time and was one of the most popular e-commerce Wordpress plugins . Two licenses are available: the first is for a single site that costs $ 55 and the second is an unlimited developers license which costs $ 299. Features include:
eShop is a Wordpress extension enligne free shop which was downloaded nearly half a million times. It includes features such as
Ecwid offers widgets for several e-commerce content management systems, including WordPress. The WordPress plugin Ecwid is available as a free download, it integrates with your social profiles, such as your Facebook profile or page. The free plan includes all standard e-commerce functionality and paid plans are available from $ 15 per month. With pay plans will have access to features such as
.Easy Digital Downloads
If you are looking for a solution to sell digital products, Easy Digital Downloads is a great option. It was created specifically for the sale of digital products. So all the extra features relate to physical products are not included. This is a free plugin with extensions and themes available for purchase. One of its biggest advantages is the simplicity, but it also includes other features such as:
YouTube Movies is essentially a YouTube channel that downloads videos. Here you will find full-length movies in HD. locate it results depending on your country, but you can search for hollywood, bollywood, regional films are the most recent and popular.
Internet Movie Database is the largest movie collection keeping full details of a total of 2,835,618 shares. site you will get details like songs, trailer, wiki, genre, plot, details star, etc. You can also watch movies. While exploring the sites, you can add movies to your list that you can watch it later in your IMDB account.
Veoh is a cool site that offers you to watch thousands of movies and shows of popular TV right on the site for free. To TV series, you can watch current episodes and movies, you can get details on movies, watch clips, trailers and even watch an HD movie on the site too.
I Wanna Watch
I Wanna Watch is another very simple site providing easily watch newly released films. 's website contains free movies in its database too. You can filter movies category wise, you can also check which movies are rated and more considered and go to watch on the site too, instantly.
MovieTV 4 U
MovieTV4U is another great site to watch movies online. The site features new and popular thanks to its high cursor films, offering you watch instantly without any problems. movies You can sort by Best, Most Discussed and even check the category dedicated Latest HD Movies exploring the latest movies available on the site to watch.
JustClickToWatch is a very popular site. The site is simple to offer you what you need to know, watch movies online in High Defination. You can filter movies by genres. Not only that, you can explore its collection of films 3D and documentaries that are available via dedicated links at the top.
If you are locked out of your iPad or iPhone then do not worry because here's how to reset a forgotten password iOS.
Fortunately, Apple has thought of this possibility and made a way for devices to be reset. The key issue is that you synchronized your iPad or iPhone with iTunes on your computer? We wrote a guide for those who and those who do not. guide should also work for anyone with an iPod touch.
How to reset an iPad or iPhone password forgotten: Already synced with iTunes1.First step
Connect your iPad or iPhone to your PC or Mac you sync normally and open iTunes. If iTunes asks you to enter the password, use another computer that you synced before. Otherwise, see our guide below forever synchronized with iTunes.
If the unit is still disabled, or if iTunes does not automatically synchronize your device to sync with iTunes.
When the backup and synchronization is complete, restore your device.
When the configuration wizard iOS application to configure your device, click on "Restore from iTunes backup".
Select your device in iTunes and select the most recent backup of your device.
How to reset an iPad or iPhone password forgotten: Never sync with iTunesIf you see one of these alerts, you need to clear your device.
"ITunes could not connect to [device] because it is locked by a password. You must enter your password on the [device] before it can be used with iTunes. " Or "You did not choose to have [feature] trust this computer"
If you enable Find My iPhone (or iPad), use the Delete function remote to erase the contents of your device. Secondly, if possible, use iCloud to restore the most recent backup and reset the password.
Note : To use Find My iPhone, you will need to have in place a restriction code.
If that does not work or if you do not have access to Find My iPhone or iCloud, then follow these steps.
Place your device in recovery mode.
Click "OK" on the message from iTunes saying that the device is in recovery mode.
As we know, Android is one of the major mobile platforms of today, its market share is very large and with support from manufacturers such as LG, Samsung, HTC, Sony, among others, today we see smartphones with powerful capabilities and that we had never imagined.
If the Internet is fast in the room where the router is, but in the dining room just tap signal, the reason is that the router is misplaced .
Find a central location for its range of action reaches all sides. The idea is to be in a place where the signal does not have many obstacles.
If your house is large, you could try a repeater . These have an average cost and receive the WiFi signal and then send it again, amplifying it. One way to save is to use a router old for that function.
Upgrade the firmware and change the channel used by your router
Router location in the room
Under your desk or in a corner are bad places, they prefer those in which the signal is to move freely without having to skip obstacles. If you do not quite get with the network cable, you can purchase an extender, are inexpensive and they are helpful.
Users and SecurityThere is No use having a updated router and well located, if 8 devices that use a connection of 2 MBPS. If there are many devices in your home,its better to invest in a faster connection .
If not many people or devices, but the speed is still bad, it is likely that a neighbor is taking advantage of the services of your WiFi.
Change the key and improves security. A good idea is to record the MAC addresses of the devices in the configuration of router , so only authorized computers can access it.
Upgrade your equipment and devices
Notebooks and PC, check that the driver of the WiFi adapter is updated to its latest version.
Invest in a better router or antennaIf all solutions fail, perhaps the router you have is simply under powered for your needs. You can change it to a more advanced and offers greater reach.
Another possibility is to add or change your dish , although not all router give you that possibility.
You can buy signal boosters and repeaters , but just as an investment is required. Take advice and choose the best solution for your needs and characteristics of your home.
TeamViewerTeamViewer provides easy, fast and secure computers with Windows, Mac and Linux systems remote access. To use it just have to have the application installed on both our tablet or smartphone and on your PC where we leave it running. We'll use a virtual keyboard to type, move the mouse, launch applications, open documents, etc.. Though for professional environments the license is paid for, if used for personal use license is completely free. In this link you have a video demonstration of how the application works.
Microsoft Remote DesktopMicrosoft Remote Desktop is the official app from Microsoft to connect remotely to your PC. This application works with RDP and offers intermediate gateway, ie our tablet or smartphone must be in the same network as your PC. Setup is simple but the use of the application having to be in the same network is virtually restricted to our home.
2X Remote Desktop Client
Connect BotConnect Bot allows us to connect to our tablet or smartphone to have an SSH client that connect to computers and Linux (or any server that is based on UNIX) servers. The application supports multiple remote sessions in parallel and can copy information from the remote console for example and send an email.
JuiceSSHJuiceSSH offers the same functionality as Connect Bot which incorporates support for Telnet. It offers other features such as payment encrypt the content stored in your mobile device and prevent anyone access to our remote access credentials. These are just some of the hundreds of apps that are available in the Play Store to connect remotely our PC. I recommend using any of those described in the tutorial because they are the best known, used and valued by the community.
The first thing you have to do is go to the website of Manymo and register as a user. To do this click on Sign Up and type the data that you appear to the right of the screen. When finished you will get a verification email to your inbox, so you'll need to confirm your account by clicking on the link that appears.
website and download Whatapp official application for Android . This is a file called WhatsApp.apk . Have it on hand because you will upload the emulator where you just register.
Never before in history education had so many tools at your disposal to get anywhere and for anyone to learn what you want if he tries. Internet has facilitated a massive way access to information , has enabled we convert computer screens in our own custom class classroom.
Thanks to the network and the huge number of initiatives born within it, now you can learn just about anything from home, just by having a computer, an Internet connection and enough discipline and motivation.
One of the hottest sectors in which many people have become interested is the world of programming .
We live in a world governed by electronic devices of all kinds, hyperconnected through numerous applications for more than one are fascinating not only as a social phenomenon, but from the point of view of engineering, and all the computer science have done to improve our quality of life.
We are starting a new year, and if you feel attracted to how programs, creating applications, website design, management servers, and everything that has to do with the world of work programming languages, do not think twice and get ready to start your new educational experience. We present some of the best sites that offer complete courses online programming , so you learn something new or improve your skills package.
In Code School combine the use of videos, games and writing code directly from the browser to deliver an optimal experience to keep the active and attentive student. The courses range from beginners to advanced. You begin with a short video of 10 or 15 minutes, followed by some challenges that need to write code as you learned in the screencast to the next level.
The course catalog is huge, and you can access all for $ 25 a month, but also offer a selection of free courses for anyone to take them without paying a subscription.
Treehouse also follows the model of "learning by doing", takes classes with videos where teachers explain everything and then you have to take a number of challenges and evaluations of code to the next level and continue learning. The site promises to take you from having zero knowledge to be ready for a job as a programmer. While there are many courses, the main focus of Treehouse is in development and web design, and applications for Android and IOS.
Treehouse has a cost of $ 25 a month for a subscription premium that offers access to all courses , and download all videos and files you want. Also several free courses.
Udacity born in Stanford University as an experiment in which two teachers decided to offer one of their courses online for anyone to access them for free. It ended up being a phenomenon and after thousands of students around the world will point to class Udacity became a reality, stepping forward in the process of democratization of education .
In Khan Academy does not matter if you're a student, teacher, or just want to learn on your own, you can use the content to learn or to teach, you just need a computer to access the library of content, including interactive challenges, testimonials and videos.