Articles on this Page
- 07/28/13--11:36: _6 Best Ways To Make...
- 07/31/13--02:56: _Top Facebook Tricks...
- 08/02/13--11:41: _Latest Android mobi...
- 08/02/13--20:47: _Microsoft Office fo...
- 08/04/13--09:38: _How to Recover Any ...
- 08/05/13--10:15: _How to Make Money O...
- 08/06/13--21:57: _Whatsapp New Featur...
- 08/08/13--20:28: _10 top Music Apps f...
- 08/10/13--06:53: _How To Start Workin...
- 08/11/13--21:16: _BitTorrent For Andr...
- 08/13/13--19:14: _Samsung Galaxy smar...
- 08/15/13--01:32: _Hidden setting for ...
- 08/15/13--07:31: _How to clean and pr...
- 08/19/13--05:14: _How to buy the righ...
- 08/19/13--06:52: _how to protect wifi...
- 08/19/13--07:12: _Top Windows 8 Secur...
- 08/19/13--07:26: _Should I let my chi...
- 08/19/13--10:36: _How to make your Fa...
- 08/19/13--19:30: _Best Essential Apps...
- 08/20/13--05:43: _The HTC one Review ...
- 07/28/13--11:36: 6 Best Ways To Make Money Online
- 07/31/13--02:56: Top Facebook Tricks You Might Not Know 2013
- 08/02/13--11:41: Latest Android mobile apps And top apps 2013
- 08/02/13--20:47: Microsoft Office for Android phones
- 08/04/13--09:38: How to Recover Any Deleted Files from Computer[pc]
- 08/05/13--10:15: How to Make Money Online with a Cooking Recipe Blogs
- 08/06/13--21:57: Whatsapp New Feature added push-to-talk voice messaging
- 08/08/13--20:28: 10 top Music Apps for android Tablets and mobiles
- 08/10/13--06:53: How To Start Working From Home Today
- 08/11/13--21:16: BitTorrent For Android Guide
- 08/15/13--01:32: Hidden setting for chrome to make faster Android even better
- 08/15/13--07:31: How to clean and protect your browser like a pro
- 08/19/13--05:14: How to buy the right laptop? Laptop Buying Guide 2013
- 08/19/13--06:52: how to protect wifi router from hackers Best way to protect it
- 08/19/13--07:12: Top Windows 8 Security Tips And Tricks
- 08/19/13--07:26: Should I let my children on Facebook or Twitter?
- 08/19/13--10:36: How to make your Facebook account hackproof from hackers with tricks
- 08/19/13--19:30: Best Essential Apps For Your Android Phone 2013
- 08/20/13--05:43: The HTC one Review and specifications
This week, some of the more interesting things you can do (or) Facebook Do you want to cover; Document or the many unknown, as well as tips to stay connected better with your friends, including
There is a little something in it for everyone, but we are also trying to make sure to keep up to date with interesting,
Only one more month for iPhone users to a mobile version of its Office suite available, the Android version of Microsoft Office Mobile is the same.
And as it did with the iPhone version, Microsoft Office 365 is a mobile office to Android version. Those who want to use the mobile version of Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
To start, you need to use Chrome Beta version of the application. This is a separate download that allows you to visit before they hit the main release
Although tablets rapidly equalizing, laptops
Wireless networks (wi-fi) wireless network (Wi-Fi) has made it very easy for you to use your computer, portable media player, mobile phones, game consoles and other wireless devices anywhere in the house without the clutter.
Here are eight tips on how to keep running with Windows 8 security:
Use automatic updates. This must be one of the first things you do in any new Windows PC. With automatic updates removes the worry of the upgrade process and instructs Windows to download and install new updates as soon as they are available.
Be smart. Microsoft has added a new anti-phishing feature for Windows 8 called SmartScreen, which helps protect users against fraudulent sites or malware. Check downloaded applications against a database to see if the reputation they are known as malicious. The function is also implemented in Internet Explorer and warn users when they reach a reported attack site. Pay attention to these warnings.
Encrypt your data. Math is hard even for attackers with a lot of time and powerful computers available. So take advantage of the beauty of large integers and use the built-in data encryption feature in Windows 8, known as BitLocker. Once activated, the system automatically encrypt files or other data stored in designated units, so it is useless to hackers.
Run anti-malware software. This should be obvious at this point, but you need to run anti-malware software on all computers. Windows 8 includes an application called Windows Defender that provides basic protection against viruses and other threats, but also be installed antimalware premium product like Kaspersky Internet Security or Kaspersky PURE, which is designed to work with Windows 8. This will defend your PC against the broader set of threats, including unknown malware.
Use passwords image. Typical alphanumeric passwords are easy prey for attackers, so Microsoft has added a new feature that allows users to select an image from your photo collection and then perform various gestures in the picture, either with the mouse or touch screen . Such gestures on the pictures become part of the authentication method and are required to carry out the same way in the same picture in order to unlock the machine.
Enable the firewall. Windows includes an integrated firewall that helps prevent malicious traffic from getting through your PC. It is enabled by default, so unless you have a * very * good reason, do not touch.
Remove Java. There is no good reason to have Java installed on your PC these days, and there is a very good reason for not having it: Java attackers target more than almost any other software. Java vulnerabilities are abundant and easily exploitable and so hackers love to use them in attacks. If Java is installed on your PC Windows 8, disable or remove.
Here the choice of editor 12 cool applications that score on the quotient of pleasure and yet you make life easier.
The phone has top of the line design, with an aluminum unibody, camera and buttons that are flush with the surface of the phone, and aesthetics almost flawless. The front of the unit is dominated by a 4.7-inch screen with Corning Gorilla Glass 2 to ensure strength and resistance to scratches. 1080x1920 pixels unit, Super LCD 3, gives you a 468 ppi display, which results in images and text and wide viewing angles. The front of the unit also houses grids speakers aluminum above and below the display coupled with Beats Audio and a sound amplifier to increase the sound quality. The wide-angle 2.1 megapixel front camera is located in the upper right corner above the screen. The device has two capacitive keys with central conspicuous by its absence, which may take a little time to get used to. The power button / lock is located along the top edge of the phone next to the 3.5mm headphone jack, which can make lock / unlock the device a little heavy, considering its dimensions.
The back of the device has a main camera 4 megapixels and an LED flash. Interestingly, the device uses Ultrapixels or more pixels instead of running number of pixels. The camera can record 1080p HD video, slow motion video capture, specialized filters before capturing an image, and increased by customizable resolution, ISO settings, video quality control, image adjustments and settings white balance. New camera mode from HTC, HTC Zoe automatically captures up to 20 photos and 3 seconds of videos you can add background music, play with the order of the images, and include special transitions, essentially making the 'alive. Image In addition, the phone allows you to share these images and montages through electronic or social networks. However, while the camera has all these features, and also capture good images in most lighting conditions, there may be a slight loss of detail courtesy lower resolution.
The bottom of the unit features a Micro-USB port and a microphone. The volume rockers are placed on the right side of the phone. The phone has a 2300mAh battery, 2GB of RAM and 32GB or 64GB of storage (not expandable).
The HTC One runs Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean and Sense 5, the skin is minimal and clean, and provides a little extra to the table custom applications. The phone comes with several other useful features, HTC Sense Blinkfeed and voices are probably two of the most interesting. The first allows you to select social networks, news and feed you want to stay updated on and receive updates to all of them in a live stream on your home screen, while the second includes two built-in microphones that detect high levels of ambient noise and boost the dynamics of voice during a call offering clarity.
For price lists from web sites, detailed specifications and customer reviews and ratings for HTC One, HTC One view on Junglee.